New Life partners with a number of organizations locally and globally to serve people and the broader body of Christ.
- New Life is a member of The Gospel Coalition.
- Our LIFE Groups regularly serve with Central Furniture Rescue in Cedar Rapids.
- We support the ongoing work of Chains Interrupted, combating human trafficking.
- Many members financially support Heartland Youth for Christ and its mission of sharing the gospel with lost teens in Eastern Iowa.
- We participate in annual fundraising efforts of Bridgehaven Pregnancy Support Center, whose mission is to “empower choices for life through Christ-centered education and support.”
- Safe Families for Children seeks to keep children safe and families together during crisis situations by providing respite support for a family, and then reuniting families, thereby avoiding other child welfare or fostering programs.
- We provide financial and pastoral support to church plants in Monterrey, Mexico, Costa Rica, and LaCrosse, WI.
- From 2018-22, New Life has raised missions support of more than $575,000 to assist pastors and church plants in areas of the world where practicing Christianity is either illegal or dangerous.
- Each December New Life participates in Operation Christmas Child, sponsored by Samaritan’s Purse.