We are blessed that New Life is a demographically diverse church with an abundance of infants, toddlers, and elementary-aged children. Here’s what you’ll experience with our children’s ministries:
- Sunday School classes for PreK through sixth grade are offered during our Sunday service between 10:40-11:20 a.m. Children beyond sixth grade are encouraged to listen to the Sunday message, while some serve in the Sunday School classrooms.
- More than 1.5 million children in churches around the world attend local AWANA programs. Sparks (grades K-2) and Clubbers (grades 3-6) meet Wednesday night from 6:20-8 p.m. About 50 kids from New Life and the neighborhoods surrounding the ministry center currently participate. Register for AWANA
- Many of our families choose to homeschool their children, and we encourage parents to consider homeschooling as a first choice for education and character development. Currently (fall of 2023) co-op classes are being offered in the subjects of western civilization history and Latin.
- Many other activities and events for kids occur throughout the year. In the past we have had children involved in Bible-quizzing, Lego League, Upwards sports, Vacation Bible School, and many homeschool-related support programs.
- All teens and adults who work in children’s ministries participate in a training program and a third-party background check as we are mindful that our children’s physical, emotional, and spiritual safety is essential.