The writer of Hebrews encourages us to be determined to finish strong for the glory of our Savior. To help our adults accomplish all they can for Christ, we provide the following opportunities:
- L.I.F.E. groups. Most groups meet every other week on a weeknight to pray for one another; share thoughts from God’s Word; care for the needs of the group, the church, and our community; and simply have fun together. L.I.F.E. groups are a place where every person at New Life can belong to the body of Christ.
- Barnabas groups are same-gender groups of 3-5 people that meet weekly to encourage each other. Groups might study the Bible or other resource books together, pray, and discuss the challenging things of life. If you are interested in joining one of these groups, contact us.
- Periodic Men’s Ministry and Women’s Ministry activities.
- Our Renew Ministry provides one-on-one counseling help. For a brochure regarding this ministry see our Resource Center in the front foyer.
- Additional ministry teams include Children’s Ministries, Building, Finance, and Worship. Teens and adults that complete our membership process are invited to give their time and talent to these opportunities.
- Partnering with missions and missionaries. We support missions work in several places around the world, including Mexico, Asia, and Latin America. A number of our families have taken short-term mission trips to these locations.
- New Life annually asks the body to consider giving to the Acts 4:34 Fund — a resource that we use for New Life members who express emergency financial needs beyond what they can afford they can not take care of on their own. The fund emulates what we see described in Acts 4:34 in the early church, “For their was not a needy person among them, for all who were owners of land or houses would sell them and bring the proceeds of the sales and lay them at the apostles’ feet, and they would be distributed to each as any had need.”