The writer of Hebrews encourages us to be determined to finish strong for the glory of our Savior. To help our adults accomplish all they can for Christ, we provide the following opportunities:
- L.I.F.E. groups. Most groups meet every other week on a weeknight to pray for one another; share thoughts from God's Word; care for the needs of the group, the church, and our community; and simply have fun together. L.I.F.E. groups are a place where every person at New Life can belong to the body of Christ and grow in love.
- Barnabas groups are same-gender groups of 3-5 people that meet weekly to encourage each other. Groups might study the Bible or other resource books together, pray, and discuss the challenging things of life. Contact Pete Grose for more information on men's groups, and Raylene Grose for women's groups.
- Periodic Men's Ministry and Women's Ministry activities.
- Our Renew Ministry provides one-on-one counseling help. For a brochure regarding this ministry see our Resource Center in the front foyer or click here.
- Additional ministry teams include Children's Ministries, Building, Finances, and Worship. Teens and adults that complete our membership process are invited to give their time and talent to these opportunities.
- Partnering with missions and missionaries. We support missions work in several places around the world, including Monterrey, Mexico, where a number of our families have taken short-term mission trips.